Total Marks 60 marks
Objectives : MKTG6002 Marketing Assignment Help Laureate International Universities
• To enhance a clear understanding of the importance of marketing in modern business and to and provide a grasp of effective contemporary marketing practices;
• Provide a theoretical overview of marketing theory and practical application of innovative marketing strategies;
• Build research methods relating to samples and inferences particularly in relation to market research data collection and analysis.
• Critically reflect and evaluate the impact of the application of the marketing mix on consumer behaviour.
How the assessment fits into the subject/course:
Marketing in the 21st Century has drastically evolved and is a critical component of business administration. The design of marketing plan is integral to business organisation and the assessment for this subject aims to provide students with group and individual work to apply effective marketing strategies.
Linkages between Assessments 1 and 2:
Assessment 1 requires students to create a case study and review marketing plans. Assessment 2 requires students to devise a marketing plan of products or services offered by their own organisation and to consider how the marketing plan will add value to their organisation.
Instructions: MKTG6002 Marketing Assignment Help
Working individually, students will utilise the social enterprise case study developed in Assessment 1.
In Assessment 2, students must include the following elements:
• Develop a marketing plan to the product or service offered by an organisation.
• Research the extent to which the marketing plan of social enterprise might add value to your own organisation or an organisation that you are interested in.
• Complete a reflexive activity in which you discuss the outcomes of this social enterprise investigation and its application.
Output/Deliverable and parameters of the assessment
Students are to submit a marketing plan including a bibliography listing references and research utilised in the development of the plan. Word limit: 3000 words
A submission of a 500 word review reflecting and discussing the outcomes of the plan and how it can be effectively applied in an organisation.
ORDER This MKTG6002 Marketing Assignment NOW And Get Instant Discount
RESOURCES TO BE PROVIDED
• An electronic library and reading guide is provided to all students including a range of etextbooks and journals available through online journal databases including EBSCO.
• Reflective writing guide
• Identification and Analysis of Market
• Application of knowledge to practise
• Knowledge and skills demonstrating creativity and initiative
• Assessment of Marketing Plan
• Use of effective communication
• Understanding of research principles and methods applicable to MBA
• High Level of personal autonomy and accountability Learning Outcomes
• Critically evaluate the impact of the application of the marketing mix on consumer behaviour.
• Explore the role of marketing in embedding principles of sustainability, ethics and social justice within an organisation.