Instruction to students: This is an individual task.
Assignment: THT3119 Project And Event Management Assignment
Task Description: The presentation is based on one area of Project Management Body Of Knowledge(PMBOK) and a context will be a group event. Students will need to discuss and get approval for their chosen area with the lecturer.
Prepare a 10 minute brief presentation and plan for 5 to 10 slide presentation.
Task Length: 10 minute presentation plus 5 minute Q&A
Date Due: week 7 & 8
Task Weight: 30%
Task Requirements: THT3119 Project And Event Management Assignment-Academies Australasia Polytechnic Australia.
This assessment task requires each student to make a 10 minute presentation, followed be a 5 minute ‘Question and Answer’ session. Each presentation will be based on one area of project management Body Of Knowledge (PMBOK) and should include a presentation on the applicability of relevant project management theories or frameworks. This will be agreed upon with the lecture in week 3-4.
Each presentation will use information from the subject content, relevant publications and research and will be presented in a structured and logical manner.
Criteria used to grade this task:
- Present concepts and theories related to project management.
- Present ideas orally to a diverse audience with the support of visual aids.
- Use event project management terminology , definitions and models.
- Articulate the significance of events for suppliers , host communities and attendees/visitors.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the conceptual frame work for project management and the activities of the major stake holder involved
- Organise ideas and structure arguments
- Estimated student workload: 10 to 12 hours
Submission details: submissions must be online via the LMS
Feedback and marks will be provided via the turnitin within two weeks of submission
ORDER This THT3119 Project And Event Management Assignment NOW And Get Instant Discount
Get SBM3206 Project Management Fundamentals Assignment written by professionals.
Get PPMP20009 PROJECT MANAGEMENT Assignment written by professionals.