Instructions: This is an individual piece of work.
All questions are compulsory.
Total Marks: 100
Task: CIS8100 Business Case Report For Your E-commerce Strategy Assignment
You are required to provide a business case for the e-commerce strategy you implemented for your organization and reflect on your experiences and insight arising from the development of the accompanying e-commerce website in terms of the following:
- Describe the e-commerce website features and functionality that have been implemented in Task 2. (500 words approx.)
- List any additional features incorporated in your website over and above the specified requirements (200 words approx.)
- List any essential features not implemented in your e-commerce website and describe any major deviations from your original plans outlined in Assignment 2 (400 words approx.)
- Describe the features that are likely to be implemented in your e-commerce website in the next phase of the development process to further enhance the usability and functionality of your e-commerce site, and how you would use the Joomla CMS to facilitate this (400 words approx.)
- Provide a site map of your e-commerce website in the form of a tree diagram that shows the hierarchical structure of your e-commerce website.
- Briefly describe and reflect on the challenges encountered in using Joomla!as the development environment for your e-commerce website (400 words approx.)
Submission: CIS8100 Business Case Report For Your E-commerce Strategy Assignment- Southern Queensland University Australia
Originality of submission
· This assignment must be the expression of your own work. It is acceptable to discuss course content with others to improve your understanding and clarify requirements, but solutions to assignment questions must be done on your own. This also means that it is not sufficient to merely paraphrase the entire assignment content from a textbook or other source. Your assignment answers need to be a reflection and synthesis of your research of the associated topics. This should be evident from the use of the references listed in your report in the body of your report to support the argument and discussion presented for Task 3 Business Case report.
· An indiscriminate overuse of incorrectly referenced or cited web pages in your assignment will result in poor marks.
Late submission of assignment work
Late assignments will be penalized unless permission has been granted by the course leader BEFORE the assignment due date. Late assignments may be penalized by reducing the allocated mark by 5% per day late.
ORDER This CIS8100 Business Case Report Assignment NOW And Get Instant Discount
Get ISY301/ISY3001 E-Business Fundamentals and Systems Assignment written by experts.
Get MNG93217: MNG93218 Research Report Assignment written by experts.