General Information about Student Visa Process In Australia:
Initially, Australia introduced the simplified a framework and requirements on July 1st 2016. Under this, all the visa applications by the International students and education agents are processed online by creating an account on the ImmiAccount.
If you are looking to study in Australia for more than a duration of 3 months, then you should apply for the student Visa & if your course is of lesser timeframe then you can consider the visitor’s visa or a working holiday visa. These visas are issued by the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) alone. Nowadays, obtaining an Australian Visa has become easier and much more convenient.
You can consider the following visa options while pursuing your further studies.
Student Visa (Subclass 500)
Under this visa, you have all of the given below types of studies.
- Independent English Langauge Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS).
- Secondary School Exchange Program.
- Primary and Secondary Schools.
- Higher Education.
- Vocational Education & Training (VET)
- Postgraduate Research Courses.
- Non-Award Courses.
- International Students sponsored by the Department of Foreign Affairs or Defence.
Amongst the other visa options, the following are the most common ones.
If you are considering a visa for fulfilling your requirement of a shorter period of stay in Australia, then you can apply for either a Visitor Visa or Working Holiday Visa. You can also apply for a specific Student Guardian too.
Visitor Visa (Subclasses 600, 601 & 651):
- This includes maximum 3 months duration of the study.
- The main intention of the student behind visiting Australia should be completely genuine.
- You should meet the required health and character requirements as given and directed by the authority.
- The student should have sufficient monetary funds to support the stay in Australia for the desired period of time.
Working Holiday Visa (Subclass 417 and 462):
- You need to have the requirement of at least 4 months study.
- Your age should be between 18 to 30 years & you should possess an eligible passport as well.
- The principal purpose of visiting and holidaying in Australia should be made clear.
- Meeting all the health and character requirements as laid down by the visa issuing authority.
- You should have the sufficient finance to meet all the transportation as well as accommodation requirements in Australia.
The Student Guardian (Subclass 590):
- This visa offers specific people with the right to reside along with the students in Australia especially when a guardian is required by the students throughout their stay.
- You need to study up to 3 months or pursue ELICOS for around 20 hours every week for the entire time frame of the visa.
- You need to meet all the Genuine Temporary Entrant requirements.
- Sufficient finance, health insurance and character requirements.
Temporary Graduate (Subclass 485):
- Under this visa, the eligible International students who have completed the Australian Education, are allowed to stay in the country for the purpose of acquiring relevant work experience.
- The student can work in Australia for about a duration of 18 months till 4 years. This entirely depends on the qualification of the student.
- This visa does not have any restrictions on the type of work or on the hours of work either.
- All the applications for this visa should be made within Australia and one should also hold an eligible student visa issued in the past 6 months.
- The individual is required to meet the requirements of Australian Study, English Proficiency, Health Insurance & Character attributes.
- The student should fulfil the eligibility criteria of the stream in which he aspires to attain the visa.
All of these Visa requirements and rules are subjected to change as it is in the hands of the issuing and governing authority. Therefore, as a student, you should always seek expert and professional help in such situations. Students consider Australia as their study destination due to the unmatchable proficiency of its professors and the high quality of information induced through teaching. Assignment Help Australia is a service that makes sure to fulfil all the homework and other academic assistance needed by the students of different colleges and universities in Australia. You can seek their help in completing all your assignments on time and that too with zero compromises on the quality. They have lowest possible rates such as to be accessible for all groups of students. Plagiarism content is guaranteed which in return assure you of upgraded scores and grades.