Instruction: This is an individual exercise.
Task: 401177 Environmental Epidemiology Assignment
You are required to undertake an environmental health risk assessment (EHRA) for an environmental pollutant (of your choice) associated with a health outcome for a specified population using the following sub-headings:
- Research question (identify the PICO elements as appropriate)
- Background information (including literature review) and justification for the environmental pollutant–health outcome relationship.
- This assignment has a word limit of 2500 words (plus 10% maximum)
- Your assignment should be submitted via Turnitin.
- Be as specific as possible in your responses, and use the number of marks allocated (given as a percentage, marking criteria below).
- References: Vancouver or APA style. The reference list is not included in the word limit.
Marking Criteria: 401177 Environmental Epidemiology Assignment
ORDER This 401177 Environmental Epidemiology Assignment NOW And Get Instant Discount
Get Participate In Environmentally Sustainable Work Practices: Environmental Sustainability Assignment written by experts