RUBRIC ASSESSMENT 1 : SNPG939 Essay – Critique of Substance-Use Interview Assignment
ORDER This MN503 SNPG939 Essay – Critique of Substance-Use Interview Assignment NOW And Get Instant Discount
Assessment Title Assessment 2: Health Behavior Change Diary
Task Description Students are to keep a health behavior change diary using the template on Moodle (‘Assessment 2’ folder).
In this diary (1000 words), students are to:
• Document ONE key health behavior you wish to change (i.e.
increasing levels of exercise, consume a healthier diet, increasing
water intake, quitting smoking). With this, include a discussion on
why this change in health behavior is needed using the literature for
• Develop and document short-term and long-term goals to achieve the change in your behavior;
• Document the positives versus the negatives of changing your behavior (pros versus cons) – document this in table form;
• Describe the impact of the behavior change on your health;
• Describe the impact of the behavior change on your lifestyle;
• Measure and record progress to achieving the change on a weekly basis (in the form of weekly diary entries, not included in the 1000 word count. Students must have a minimum of seven (7) entries and include the dates of the entries.
At the end of the change period, complete a reflective piece (1500 words) on the change journey:
• identify barriers to change you experienced;
• identify facilitators to change you experienced;
• Reflect on ways you can use your own change experiences when
working with a person experiencing a substance-use disorder.