Instruction to students: This is an individual assignment.
Task: PUBH631 Infectious Disease Prevention And Management In specialised settings Assignment
This assignment centres around infectious disease prevention and management planning for the 2018 Commonwealth Games. Scenario: You are the public health advisor responsible for establishing the processes to manage potential risks associated with the conduct of the Commonwealth Games at the Gold Coast in 2018.
This event saw a substantial influx of local and international athletes, support staff, spectators and tourists. This expansion of the population between 4- 15 April placed added stress on local community infrastructure, thus posing potential public health risks, particularly in relation to infectious disease.
You will apply your knowledge and understanding of disease prevention and management principles to write a report that addresses the following (approximate distributions of word count):
• Description of the Gold Coast environment relevant to infectious disease (400 words)
• Outline of infrastructure related to infection control and management (400 words)
• Outline major infectious diseases of concern and their relevant etiology and epidemiology (600 words)
• Describe infectious disease health services capacity and identify critical control points (400 words)
• Describe the role of transport access in affecting risk of infectious disease transmission (200 words)
The table below shows the distribution of unit marks across assessment items for each of the learning outcomes for this unit:
ORDER This PUBH631 Infectious Disease Prevention And Management Assignment NOW And Get Instant Discount
Get An Assignment On Crohn’s Disease : Healthcare Management Assignment written by experts.