Instruction: This is an individual assignment.
Word Limit: 3000 words
Task: MLC7107 Sports Law Assignment
Part A: Case research summaries
You are expected to search for and write brief summaries of FIVE cases in relation to your selected topic. This part should be done in conjunction with Part B and C, as your case selection will be critical to the design of the HFS in Part B, and the legal analysis in Part C.
Word count: Maximum 800 words (7.5 marks)
Part B: Case Design
You are expected to design an HFS based on the cases that you have selected in Part A and any relevant legislation. The HFS should include facts that allow for the application of legal principles derived from the selected cases and any relevant legislation. This part should be done in conjunction with Part A and C, as your case design must contain facts that allow for the:
- Application of legal principles derived from the cases in Part A and any relevant legislation.
- Legal analysis in Part C.
Word count: Maximum 500 words (7.5 marks)
Marking Criteria: MLC7107 Sports Law Assignment
The assessment will be marked in accordance with the following broad criteria:
- Selection of relevant cases from the chosen topic and quality of summaries.
- HFS design – relevance of facts of the HFS to the selected cases.
- Legal analysis – the application of legal reasoning skills to the HFS.
- Critical reflection of the legal and ethical issues related to the HFS.
- Organization – communication and style.
- Digital literacy – research and referencing.
ORDER This MLC7107 Sports Law Assignment NOW And Get Instant Discount
Get BO1CLAW314 Corporate Law Assignment written by experts.