Length: 3000 words
Write a 3000 word essay in which you:
- Use an organisation that is or has been in the news during the past two years (work-related learning) and identify an ethical dilemma faced by that organisation as an example.
- Apply at least two theoretical concepts from managerial ethics to examine this dilemma critically.
- Go on to examine and critically evaluate how these theoretical concepts influence managerial practices in the chosen organisation.
- In conclusion, reflect critically on how leaders may ensure organisational decisions are made ethically.
- Academic and professional communication skills: You must follow an essay structure that is at a minimum an introduction; a main body that outlines the argument, analyses the material you have researched and assesses this according to the guidelines above; and a conclusion. Your writing style must follow professional literacy: Citations and a final reference list that follows the APA 6 guidelines accurately; the quality of writing and presentation: accurate mechanics (spelling, grammar, punctuation etc.); use respectful language to discuss all people; avoid emotive language; employ inclusive, non-sexist language. Use a minimum of ten (10) citations/references
ORDER This MGT501 Ethics Leadership & Decision Making Assignment NOW And Get Instant Discount
In short, you will need to demonstrate an understanding and critical analysis of the theories surrounding the topic, as well as evaluating the practical reality in the workplace. Please refer to relevant academic literature and source materials, as well as drawing upon your knowledge of the organisation.
Online submission via Turnitin is required for this assignment. Details will be provided by your subject lecturer.
This assignment is designed to address Learning Objectives 1 to 5 (see above) by :
- Familiarising students with the various theories relating to organisations and organisational planning and control.
- Encouraging students to discern the strengths and weaknesses of the wide array of theoretical contributions;
- Encouraging students to use empirical evidence to support their arguments.
Presentation requirements are as follows
- The Assessment must adopt an essay structure and not that of a management report.
- Writing style must follow professional literacy.
- Citations and a final reference list mist be included that follow the APA6 citation guidelines accurately.
- The quality of writing and presentation: accurate mechanics (spelling, grammar, punctuation etc.); use respectful language to discuss all people; avoid emotive language; employ inclusive, non-sexist language.
- Minimum of ten (10) citations/references used.
Two requirements are worthy of note :
- Students must use APA referencing in their assessments – see student.csu.edu.au/study/referencing-at-csufor more details.
- Students must submit their assessment using Turnitin.com.
It is recommended that your name, student ID and page number are included in the header or footer of every page of the assignment.