Submission method options
Alternative submission method
Task : MATH 304 – System Analysis Report SDLC Approach Assignment
Refer to background information provided in Assessments 1 and 2 regarding the Head space project.
The project is considering cloud based solutions which should be investigated. Consider various aspects of cloud based solutions such as; data security, which includes data ownership (by Head space, the young person, medical professionals, the Emergency Department etc). As well as other relevant aspects of cloud solutions.
Complete the Following
Please refer to the marking guide when preparing your response to see what criteria and standards will be used to assess your work and your progress.
ORDER This MATH 304 – System Analysis Report SDLC Approach Assignment NOW And Get Instant Discount
- This sets out the critical system qualities, system interfaces, user interface requirements, and system constraints.
- Use to ‘FURPS+’ acronym as reference, and ensure you at cover the non-functional aspects of the acronym, Usability, Reliability, Performance and Security.
- In your answer, critically compare and contrast these non-functional requirements from the functional requirements for this system.
Review of cloud based.
- A review of strengths and weaknesses of cloud based solutions. Taking into consideration the environment which the solution would be deployed.
- Given the sensitive nature of mental health data, discuss how the data will be kept secure, particularly if third party products are involved which may not be subject to Australian legislative protections regarding the storage of such data.
Write brief description of the Pros and Cons to approaching the project using the ‘Predictive’ SDLC, then the Pros and Cons to approach the project as ‘Adaptive’ SDLC. Then recommend either Predictive or Adaptive to the SDLC for the project and briefly describe why.