Assessment 3 worth 30%
Based on the information contained in Rising from the ashes: Satyam’s storycase study, your task is to:
Submit your Case Analysis using a Report Format, incorporating the following headings:
Executive Summary, Table of Contents, Key Tasks: Answers to Case Questions, Recommendationsand References
Task : GMBA 6004 Leading & Managing People Assignment
- What areas would you, as Hari, prioritise for action – strategic, operational or emotional?Provide concrete action steps for each level that you would prioritise.
- How does the case emanating from Asia change the way we should approach theleadership and crisis management for Satyam, versus if the case was unfolding in theWest?
- What metrics should be used to measure whether the new practices that are put in placewill have the desired effect or not?
- What are the skills, roles and responsibilities of an HR manager, and do they differ fromwhat is required in a crisis scenario? How can we better prepare HR managers to take onglobal leadership roles? What prepared Hari to be able to rise to the occasion?
- Provide a reflective account of the extent to which the above case study and this course overallhas developed your approach towards leading and managing people.
Outstanding answers will demonstrate evidence-based responses and your ability to integrate knowledge from the GMBA 6004 LEADING AND MANAGING PEOPLE course as applied to the case.Ensure your answers are well-supported resources such as:1) the case study; 2) key theories and concepts; and 3) Any publically available information to aid your analysis of the issues.