Assessment Task 3 details
Assessment Task Title: Editing a complex document: Formal business report
Instructions: After you have received assessor feedback on the document submitted for Assessment 2,proceed to Assessment 3 and complete the following tasks:
BSBWRT411 Editing A Complex Document Formal Business Report -Victoria University Australia.
1.Review the draft
- Refer to the feedback provided by the assessor on your draft document. Make any required edits.
- Check your report plan to ensure you have included all content.
2. Conduct a spelling and grammar check
- Make sure your software is set to English (Australia)
- Check spelling, grammar and punctuation – personally read and edit the document, and also apply the Microsoft spelling and grammar check tools
3.Check document format
- Check your document formatting against the style guide outlined in Assessment 1
- Ensure consistency in formatting throughout the document
- Make sure you consider the audience and purpose of the document when choosing and applying design elements
- Make sure all copied or paraphrased material is fully referenced
4. Submit your edited report for final sign off by your assessor
- Make all corrections prior to submitting your edited document for assessment
Documents to submit:
Edited report document – save this file as v2 (or v3, v4 etc as each version is edited) before submitting.
Also refer to the instructions for submitting assessments section in this document.
Criteria for Satisfactory Performance of the Task
Your teacher will evaluate your work according to the criteria for satisfactory performance of the task listed below. If you wish to, you may use the “self-assess” column to evaluate your own performance against each criterion.