INSTRUCTIONS TO STUDENTS
- This assignment contains question that is set in English.
- Answer in English.
- Learners are to submit assignment only in MsWord (.docx) format unless specified otherwise. Please refrain from converting text / phrases into picture format such as .gif / .jpeg / print screen / etc.
- Download the language version of the assignment template concerned from the myINSPIRE for preparation and submission of your assignment. Your assignment should be typed using 12 point Times New Roman font and 1.5 line spacing.
- Your assignment should be between 3,000 words to 5,000 words excluding references. The number of words should be shown at the end of your assignment. Do not copy the assignment question and instructions to your answer. Only assignment answer developed within the approximate word limit will be assessed.
- Submission of assignment:
- Face-to-face Class Student:
You MUST submit a soft copy of your assignment online through myINSPIRE and a hard copy to your facilitator.
- Online student:
You MUST submit a softcopy of your assignment via myINSPIRE and another softcopy to the facilitator via e-mail.
- You can submit your assignment ONCE only in a SINGLE
- Your assignment should be prepared individually. You should not copy another person’s assignment. You should also not plagiarist another person’s work as your own.
- Please ensure that you keep the RECEIPT issued upon submisson of your assignment as proof of submission. Your assignment is considered as NOT submitted if you fail to produce the submission receipt in any dispute arises concerning assignment submission.
ORDER This BMME5103 MANAGERIAL ECONOMICS Assignment. NOW And Get Instant Discount
This assignment accounts for 60% of the total marks for the course.
You would be given feedback on the assignment before the Final Semester Examination commences.
PLAGIARISM: MARKS DEDUCTION
Warning: The submitted assignment will automatically undergo a similarity check. If plagiarism is detected, marks would be deducted as follows:
|No.||% Similarity Group||% of Mark Deduction|
|1||0 – 30||0|
|2||30.01 – 50||5|
|3||50.01 – 70||10|
|4||70.01 – 100||100|
Task 1 (BMME5103 MANAGERIAL ECONOMICS Assignment)
The purpose of Task 1 is to enable the students to understand the fundamental objectives and goals of firms and the application of basic economic principles; namely the concept of elasticity.
- You are appointed as the new Director of Sandakan Learning Centre of Open University Malaysia and is responsible for the supervision and management of everyday operations of the Learning Centre. Besides, you are also responsible for the development of learning support programs and operations associated with student academic preparation and remediation of identified skills.
Recently, your learning centre has been facing the problem of low enrolment which leads to the loss of income to maintain the operation of the learning centre. If the problem persisted, the learning centre may have to close down.
As the Director, you are requested to prepare a report to explain the situation and provide some resolutions on the matters to encourage a long-term operation of the learning centre. Explain in details on how each mechanism will be used to resolve the problem.
- As a Marketing Manager of Proton Holdings Bhd. (PROTON), you are required to update the top management on the sale of cars every 3 months. Suppose the current demand and supply for Proton Myvi in Malaysia is given by the equations as shown below:
Demand equation : QD = 900 – 2P + 3PA + 0.4M + 1.5A
Supply equation : QS = 45,500 + 0.5P
where QD = quantity demanded
P = price of Proton Myvi (in RM)
PA = price of Perodua Axia (in RM)
M = average consumer’s income (in RM)
A = promotional expenses (in RM)
QS = quantity supplied