Subject Code & Title :- SCHO29002 Foundations of Scholarship 2
Assignment Type :- Assessment 2
Type: Annotated Bibliography
Length: 2000 words excluding reference list, but including in-text references and direct quotations +/- 10%.
The aim of this assessment is to demonstrate your skills in searching identifying and appraising evidence related to your chosen topic or discipline area.
SCHO29002 Foundations of Scholarship 2 Assessment 2 – Australia
You are required to write an annotated bibliography containing five scholarly journal articles related to your practice or discipline.
1.Care Coordination for Youth With Mental Health Disorders in Primary Care
2.Care coordination as a collaborative element of recovery oriented services for persons with severe mental illness
3.Case management care-coordination and casework in community mental health services
4.Traditions of research in community mental health care planning and care coordination: A systematic meta narrative review of the literature
5.The Impact of Technology Enabled Care Coordination in a Complex Mental Health System: A Local System Dynamics Model
Each annotation should be approximately 300 words. Note: these articles should report on primary research a systematic review or be a theoretical piece Do not include editorials discussion pieces or commentaries.
To complete this task you will:
1. Identify a topic of interest and select five articles related to your chosen topic.
2. Provide an introduction to your annotated bibliography, that sets the scene by introducing the topic describing how you went about searching exploring and selecting the five articles.
3. Each of the five annotations should commence with the full reference of the source in APA7 format.
4. For each source address the following points:
o Provide a statement of the purpose of the study.
o Provide a statement of methods used (i.e., if it is a primary study whether it is qualitative quantitative or mixed methods research, or if it is a systematic review,
or a theoretical study and if so through what theoretical lens?).
o A statement of findings/conclusions.
o A statement of credibility of each of the journal articles i.e., the credibility of the methods the limitations of the study and how it might be useful to your specific area of interest).
5.To conclude your annotated bibliography provide a summary of the main conclusions and gaps you have identified in the five articles. These conclusions and gaps should link to your specific topic of interest.
Note Carefully :-
If you do not pass this assessment item, you may have an opportunity to re-attempt. For teaching staff to allow a re-attempt they must be satisfied that you have made a reasonable attempt in the assessment item. If a re-attempt is offered you will have only 7 consecutive days to resubmit your assessment item and you can only receive a maximum of 50% of the available marks if your attempt meets the marking criteria. If your reattempt does not meet the marking criteria you will retain your original mark. Only one reattempt will be allowed.
Literature and References
In this assessment use five contemporary references less than five years.Your chosen studies must be some type of primary study a systematic review or a theoretical study.
• Use a conventional and legible size 12 font such as Times New Roman or Arial with 1.5 line spacing and 2.54cm page margins (standard pre-set margin in Microsoft Word).
• Include page numbers on each page in a footer.
• Write in the first-person perspective.
• Use formal academic language.
• Use the seventh edition American Psychological Association (APA) referencing style.
The CQUniversity Academic Learning Centre has an online APA Referencing Style Guide.